EnvironmentalSustainabilityat Avanti Leathers
Sustainability at Avanti is the motor of our curiosity to go .beyond the expected and be one-stop ahead – to be AVANTI
We take responsibility for the impact the sourcing and processing of our production have on the environment and the people and focus on mitigating it through our double materiality approach.
At Avanti, we aim for the most sustainable leather-making process possible – based on the three pillars of sustainability. Not only do we implement state-of-the-art technologies, but we also have our own innovations such as a unique sludge recovery method, and a TDS reduction. Technology and tanning methods reduce the overall impact of our articles.
The Four Pillars of Avanti that we follow as our principle
Every tiny bit of nature is precious so we take it seriously and use it to what ever we can!
Avanti Leathers is committed to protecting the environment.
- Strive to prevent, eliminate, and reduce waste and pollution by improving operations and recycling/ reusing of material wherever possible.
- Conserve natural resources and strive to reduce material and energy consumption.
- Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements.
- Eliminate and minimize the impact of our work activities and products on the environment while maximizing the use of recyclable energy sources to promote sustainable development.
- Establish a Management System to measure and monitor operational activities with significant environmental impact to continual improvement of our EMS performance.
- Protect, preserve and enhance the natural environment of the campus.
- Promote active participation from the company in exemplary environmental activities to minimize waste, prevent pollution and use resources efficiently.
- Encourage the staff to be proactive in maintaining and improving environmental performance.
- Provide necessary resources for activities that help increase environmental awareness, environmental improvement, resource protection, and sustainability practices.
- The environment policy shall be communicated to all employees and made available to all interested parties